So… yesterday I spent over $100 on books on Amazon.
Oh and I might have over drafted… like 4 times… Fuck my life, right? Books are worth it though.
But these are the ones I bought…
- Acid Dreams: The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond
- The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead (Citadel Underground)
- The Adderall Diaries
- LSD My Problem Child: Reflections on Sacred Drugs, Mysticism and Science
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- LSD: Doorway to the Numinous: The Groundbreaking Psychedelic Research into Realms of the Human Unconscious
- The Doors Of Perception: Heaven and Hell
- Your Brain Is God (Leary, Timothy)
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor’s Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences
QI with Stephen Fry on Heaven for Atheists.
Lovely should watch this and laugh.
“Stephen, while you’re here, is there a God?”
They say Jesus died for somebody’s sins, but God knows he didn’t die for mine because I’ll stand accountable for my own damn sins each and every time.